The food allergy is usually caused by eggs, cow's milk, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish, and nuts. Some children and adults cannot eat certain cereals, vegetables, and fruits.
In every country allergens depend on dietary habits, as well as on the used products. Sometimes the ailments are caused after consuming very small quantities of these products and the especially sensitive people can even be harmed by their smell. Every time when you contact with the allergen, the allergic reactions can exacerbate
The agents of plant origin causing allergic reactions:
– Cereals: wheat, barley, oats, rye, millet, rice,
– Leguminous plants: soybeans, peanuts, beans, lentils,
– Parasol plants: parsley, carrots, dill, celery,
– Potato crops: tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, eggplants,
– Fruits and berries: strawberries, apples, bananas, kiwi, melons, apricots, mangoes, papayas, avocados
– Other: hazelnuts, peanuts, coconuts, coffee, corn
The agents of animal origin causing allergic reactions:
– Cow and goat milk,
– Chicken eggs,
– Fish, crustaceans, crabs, oysters,
– Meat (very rare).
The agents of herbal origin causing allergic reactions:
– Sesame seeds,
Often the question arises - what to eat, when it seems that most of the products can cause allergic reactions? The studies show that there are not many frequently found allergens in Lithuania; moreover, the milk allergy does not mean that a person cannot eat dairy products. After the comprehensive allergy diagnosis of Allergomedica, it may become apparent that you still can use the dairy products after the thermal processing and thus the huge discomfort will be avoided.