The manager of the online store www.allergomedica.lt is the company UAB „Imunodiagnostika“, registered office: Moletu str. 16, Didzioji Riese, Vilnius Region, Tel.: +370 685 98360, company code: 303064228, VAT identification number: LT100008020911.
- Definition of terms:
- Provisions – are the provisions of the online store www.allergomedica.lt.
- Imunodiagnostika – the company UAB „Imunodiagnostika“, registered office Moletu str. 16, Didzioji Riese, Vilnius Region, Tel.: +370 685 98360, company code: 303064228, VAT identification number: LT100008020911.
- Contract – Contract or order confirmation, which confirms for the Client the purchase of services in the online store, as well as the documents attached to the order confirmation.
- Order – the object, which is the basis for the performance of the Contract, prepared in accordance with the data entered by the Client and Recipient.
- Client – the person, who is mentioned in the Contract as the Party of the Contract and the person who confirms the provisions and conditions of service provision.
- Recipient – the person, who has the right to use the services purchased in the online store by the Client.
- Store – the online store discussed in these provisions, which is subject to the following regulations.
- Product – the merchandise or services which are on sale in the Store.
- The date of conclusion of the contract - the day, when the company activates the purchased services and the customer receives Order confirmation.
- Clinic - partner of Imunodiagnostika, providing a sampling from the Client service.
- These Regulations and their resolutions shall take precedence over any other documents which the Customer receives within the framework of the functioning of the Store.
- Submission of the order also means acquaintance with the Regulations of the Store, as well as their full acceptance.
- Any adult person who has the right to full legal action can be the Client.
- Contract shall be concluded in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania in Lithuanian language.
- These regulations are integral part of the Contract for the purchase of Imunodiagnostika services, defining the conditions and rules of the sale.
- The approval of the provisions also means the permission to use the electronic communication channel in order to deliver the documents confirming the conclusion of the Contract for the purchase of Imunodiagnostika services.
- Imunodiagnostika is responsible for the quality of service and its defects.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND SECURITY
- I agree that Imunodiagnostika is the administrator of the personal information and is able to process my data, in order to conclude, as well as to execute, the contract and provide the information regarding new services, products, and promotions, as well as to use the data for the purposes of archiving and statistics. I have the right to refuse to receive information regarding the provided services, products, and promotions. The aforementioned refusal shall be declared by sending an informal application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am also aware that I have the right to request to remove all of the information where it is not contrary to the law. Data submitting is voluntary.
- I agree that according to the Articles 13 and 14 of the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data, the personal data – name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, and residential address will be transferred to Imunodiagnostika and Clinic.
ORDERS AND ORDER CONFIRMATIONS
- Orders regarding the conclusion of the contract or the purchase of services shall be accepted on web site www.allergomedica.lt 24 (twenty-four) hours a day, throughout the year, except during the period of the technical maintenance of the web site.
- The order is considered to be adequate, if the Customer has configured the service correctly and according to the guidelines, which are each time indicated when registering for the service, as well as fully paid for the acquisition of the service, by making online payment through the website www.allergomedica.lt.
- The client is obliged to correctly fill in his data, so that the order would be properly executed. Improperly filled Orders or the Orders causing any doubt, shall be administered by the store staff manually. Such order can be cancelled by decision of the Imunodiagnostika, the customer will be informed about the cancelation within 3 (three) working days from the submission of the order over the phone or by email.
- Imunodiagnostika undertakes the obligation to confirm the Client's order via phone or e-mail, and to inform the Clinic regarding the arrival of the Client to give the samples within 24 (twenty four) hours from receipt of the order and the full payment of the services provided. The determined time for Order confirmation may be longer if it coincides with the days, which are considered to be holidays (Saturday, Sunday, holiday).
- Regardless of the other conditions of the provisions, the Order shall not be executed:
- If the Client, while submitting the Order, will enter invalid or fallacious data,
- If it is not possible to contact the Client via the provided phone number or e-mail address,
- If the Client will submit the Order improperly,
- If Imunodiagnostika will suspect that the Client has submitted the order in violation of the law or in excess of the powers granted by law, and in particular in the cases of hacking, using the alien identification data in the Store or impersonating other persons.
- The client is obliged to use the services ordered from Imunodiagnostika within thirty (30) days from the date of payment for services. If the Imunodiagnostika services are not used within the indicated period, i.e. if the Client has not arrived to the chosen Clinic to give the blood sample for the test, it is considered that Imunodiagnostika has properly fulfilled all its obligations indicated in the Contract in respect of the Client.
- The total amount for your order is indicated in the 3rd (third) step of the purchase on each order. The indicated amount is the total price for the services provided to the Client, without any hidden extra costs.
- Only one way of the payment for ordered services is valid, i.e. the online payment through the www.allergomedica.lt website using the "Paysera LT" payment system.
- The indicated price of the product is in euros including VAT.
- There are no additional expenses for the payment for the services in the Store, except for the Client's bank charges applicable to the client.
CONTACTS AND PRETENSIONS
- The Client is able to submit the applications with questions, suggestions, information regarding current issues concerning the operation of the Store by one of the following ways:
- via e-mail email@example.com,
- via telephone No +370 640 65680 on working days from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The complaints shall be submitted only in writing.
- Complaints regarding service are examined within 10 (ten) working days, the complaints concerning medical issues are examined within 30 (thirty) working days from the receipt of all the data necessary for the examination of the complaint (address: Moletu str. 16, Didzioji Riese, Vilnius Region or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The fee for a telephone conversations with Imunodiagnostika is the customary fee, in accordance with existing tariffs of the client.
- In the event a dispute between the parties arises, the parties agree that the aforementioned dispute, depending on its magnitude shall be within the jurisdiction of the District Court of Vilnius City, or the Vilnius Regional Court.
- Imunodiagnostika reserves the right to change the Regulations.
The revised Regulations will be available at the store's web site at www.allergomedica.lt.
The changed Regulations come into effect from the day of their publication in the store's web site.
- Imunodiagnostika reserves the right to change prices and availability of Products in the Store, to perform and cancel promotions, as well as to modify them.
- Imunodiagnostika is not responsible for the actions of third parties in relation to the victim.