– 2016: studies at Vilnius University Life Sciences Centre for Master's degree.
– 2016: awarded a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry at Chemistry Faculty of Vilnius University.
Qualification improvement, work experience placements:
– 2016: a report presented during the 14th International Lithuanian BIochemical Society (LBD) scientific conference.
– 2015: participation in the "Promotion of Research Activities among Students" project, prepared by the Research Council of Lithuania.
– 2014-: scientific experiments carried out at the Laboratory of Immunology and Cell Biology Department of Vilnius University Biotechnology Institute.
– 2017-: a laboratory assistant at Imunodiagnostika, UAB, responsible for laboratory tests, their improvement and keeping an overall order at the Imunodiagnostika laboratory.
– 2016-2017: a laboratory assistant at Vilnius University Biotechnology Institute.
Sign up for allergy test which is performed in a language you can understand.