– The year 2016 Master degree in Medical biology at the Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine.
– The year 2014 Bachelor’s degree in the field of the Public Health at the Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine.
– The year 2014 presentation at the conference “Science in the Faculty of Natural Sciences” on the topic „Nacionaliniai bakterijų atsparumo antibiotikams ypatumai“.
– The year 2012 abstract in the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases „Carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii in Lithuanian hospitals“.
– The year 2012 co-author of the article: Povilonis J., Seputiene V., Krasauskas R., Juskaite R., Miskinyte M., Suziedelis K., Suziedeliene E.: “Spread of carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii carrying a plasmid with two genes encoding OXA-72 carbapenemase in Lithuanian hospitals”; Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.
– The year 2012 m. participated in the project organized by Lithuanian Science Council " Promotion of the students scientific activities".
– From the year 2011 conducts research at Molecular Biology Laboratory of Vilnius University, Faculty of Natural Sciences.
– From the year 2016 is working as the medical biologist in Children‘s Hospital, Affiliate of Vilnius University Hospital Santariskiu Klinikos, Department of Laboratory Diagnostics.
– From the year 2016 is working in laboratory of UAB „Imunodiagnostika“, as the Medical biologist. She is responsible for introducing of new laboratory tests (currently, together with the team of “Imunodiagnostika”, is developing and introducing the “Allergomedica” program,) execution of such tests, as well as for the quality assurance of the tests, and for their permanent development.
Sign up for allergy test which is performed in a language you can understand.