- Seller – The private legal person UAB „Imunodiagnostika“, registered in the register of legal entities in Vilnius branch of VĮ "Registru centras” of the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code: 303064228, VAT identification number: LT100008020911, registered address: Moletu str. 16, Didzioji Riese LT-14260, Vilnius Region, address for correspondence: Moletu str. 16, Didzioji Riese LT-14260, Vilnius Region.
- Allergomedica.lt – the online store at the address www.allergomedica.lt.
- Purchaser – 1) legal person having the legal capacity, who submits the Order for Allergomedica.lt, i.e. the person who has attained the age of majority and whose legal capacity is not limited by the Court order; 2) minor from fourteen to eighteen years of age, who has a consent from parents or guardians, except for the cases when he is emancipated; 3) a legal person; 4) properly authorized representatives of all the persons mentioned above.
- Partner of the Seller – legal person: 1) selling or providing services for Allergomedica.lt, as well as legal person, cooperating in order to perform the Order of the Purchaser; 2) with whom the joint promotions or projects are pursued in the online store Allergomedica.lt, in the web sites of the aforementioned legal person or in any other media, where promotions or projects of Allergomedica.lt and the aforementioned legal person shall be described or published.
- Allergomedica.lt accounts – these are the accounts of Allergomedica.lt on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other social networks, where the information regarding Allergomedica.lt, as well as its Services is provided, and where the content published by Purchasers is shared.
- Services – all of the services provided by Allergomedica.lt for the Purchaser.
- Cookie – A cookie is a small file that is sent to the device at the time when any person is visiting Allergomedica.lt. This definition includes not only cookies but also the usage of similar measures.
- Browser – is a program designed to render web pages on the web or on a personal computer.
- Order – the result of the Purchaser’s registration at Allergomedica.lt, due to which the record containing his personal details and order history is created.
- Personal data – any information (including the provided Patient's questionnaire), related to the natural person - the subject of data whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly identified, employing such data as personal code, one or more attributes of physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social nature that are typical for the person.
- The Patient's profile - the questionnaire provided during the order of services relating to the possible reactions of the Patient to allergic stimuli, as well as their possible presence in the Patient's environment, in order to provide the most accurate results possible.
- Manager of the Personal data – UAB „Imunodiagnostika“.
- Administrator – the person responsible for marketing of Allergomedica.lt.
- IP address – unique number assigned to every computer which is connected to the internet that is known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned in accordance with the block countries, an IP address can be frequently used to identify the country in which the computer has been connected to the internet..
- Rules – the approved and valid “General provisions and rules”.
- Direct marketing – activity, which is pursued via post, telephone, or via other direct means, in order to offer merchandise or services for the persons and (or) to inquire their opinion regarding the offered merchandise or services.
- The Purchaser can make a purchase at Allergomedica.lt after provision of such Personal data - name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail., telephone number, residential address, and chosen Clinic which the Purchaser shall visit in order to receive the service. The Purchaser is responsible for provision of personal data.
- Purchaser is obliged to fill in the Patient’s questionnaire in order for the Seller to properly provide the Services for Purchaser.
- While submitting the Order, Purchaser shall enter Personal data by himself, i.e. Patient’s name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail., telephone number, residential address, and chosen Clinic which the Purchaser shall visit in order to receive the service; moreover, Purchaser shall fill in the Patient’s questionnaire; therefore, only he shall be responsible for the correctness of this data..
PROCEDURE OF STORAGE AND MANAGING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Purchaser agrees that his and/or Patient's name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, residential address, details of Patient’s questionnaire, and IP address will be processed by Allergomedica.lt for the purposes of the activity analysis. Accordingly, the Allergomedica.lt provides the Purchaser with the right, while submitting The Order, to express his consent or dissent regarding his and/or Patient's name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, residential address, details of Patient’s questionnaire, and IP address to be processed by Allergomedica.lt for purposes of the direct marketing as well..
- If, after acquisition of the services, the Purchaser does not want that the Personal data referred to in Subsection 26 would be used for the purposes of direct marketing or the activity analysis, the Purchaser shall write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that he does not want to receive e-mails and/or SMS messages. Sending of E-mails and/or SMS messages shall be terminated only via e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers which have been clearly indicated by the Purchaser.
- The Seller confirms that the Personal data indicated by the Purchaser shall be processed only in order to properly provide the services of online store Allergomedica.lt for Clients and Patients (including the right to participate in promotional activities, projects). Moreover, the Seller confirms that the Personal data indicated by the Purchaser will be processed for the purposes of the activity analysis of the Seller, Direct marketing, as well as for the provision of the comprehensive test results, if such consent of the Purchaser is provided and will not be terminated. Determined period of storage of the Personal data which shall be used for the purposes of Direct marketing - 3 (three) calendar years from the moment of the submission of such data.
- The Seller undertakes the obligation to not disclose the Personal data used by the Purchaser, while submitting the Order, to third parties, except in the following cases:
a) if the Purchaser’s consent regarding the disclosure of Personal data has been given;
b) when executing the Order or providing other services, i.e. for the Partners of the Seller, providing the Services of delivery or other Services ordered by the Purchaser;
d) for law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure established in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
e) where it is necessary to prevent criminal offences or investigate them.
- The Purchaser shall have the following rights:
a) to familiarize with Personal data stored by the Seller, after the submission of the request to the Seller in writing. The information for the Purchaser shall be provided via his indicated e-mail address;
b) after the submission of the request to the Seller in writing, to receive information regarding the sources from which his Personal data has been collected, the exact collected data, the purpose of their administering, the recipients of the data who are being provided and have been provided with the data at least within 1 (one) year. The information for the Purchaser shall be provided via his indicated e-mail address;
- At the time of the withdrawal of Services, identity document, provided for the Seller or the Partner of the seller, which proves the Purchaser’s identity, as well as the Purchaser’s data indicated in the aforementioned document, shall be used only to properly identify the person.
- Using the internal organizational and technical measures, the Seller shall ensure that the Personal data provided by the Purchaser at Allergomedica.lt is protected from any unauthorized actions: unauthorized modification of Personal data, disclosure or destruction, personal identity theft, and fraud; in addition to this, the level of protection of Personal data shall comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use, and modification. The server, which relates to the protection of Personal data, is accessible only to persons authorized by the Seller, and only over a secure certificate, which is additionally protected by a password; moreover, all of the Allergomedica.lt web pages, which require the entering of personal data are executed through the https:// protocol.
- The Purchaser undertakes the obligation and shall not to disclose any Personal data to any other third parties, including the data about themselves, about the Patient, or the third party, if such Personal data of the third party becomes available, as well as to immediately inform the Seller regarding the visible irregularities.
- The Purchaser shall agree in advance that the Seller shall be entitled to store the Personal data provided by the Purchaser in the server as long as it is necessary, in accordance with the particularities of the activities carried out by Allergomedica.lt, if the data provided by the Purchaser (i) have been used in the illegal activities or (ii) it is suspected that the identity theft or other infringement has been executed, due to which the investigation have been or will be carried out by the relevant law enforcement authorities, (iii) if the Seller has received a number of complaints relating to the respective Purchaser, or if the Seller has noticed the infringements made by the respective Purchaser, or (iv) at the existence of other legitimate reasons to protect Personal data. This data shall be destroyed upon legitimate instructions of law enforcement or other empowered authorities.
- Any request or instruction relating to the processing of Personal data, shall be provided to the Seller by the Purchaser in writing in one of the following ways: 1) by sending such request or instruction directly to the Seller at the address Moletu str. 16, Didzioji Riese Village, Vilnius Region; 2) by sending such request or instruction via e-mail address email@example.com. The seller, upon receipt of such a request or instruction of the Purchaser, shall submit a reply to the Purchaser and perform the requested actions, or refuse to perform them, not later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days. At the request of the Purchaser the answer shall be given in writing.
- While administering Allergomedica.lt and diagnosing possible malfunctions, Administrator may use the IP addresses of the Purchasers.
PERSONAL DATA CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETION
- Provision of consent or dissent to collect, manage, organize, and store the Personal data provided by the Purchaser is only valid for forward.
- If, after familiarization with the Personal data provided by the Purchaser, the Purchaser determines that Personal data is collected or obtained from illegal sources, or that Personal data is processed not for the purposes for which it has been provided, the Purchaser shall have the right to apply to the Allergomedica.lt via the email address with the request to stop processing operations of such Personal data. If the Purchaser, after receipt of a response from the Allergomedica.lt, observes inaccuracies or errors in the Personal data provided by the Purchaser, he shall have the right to request that his personal data would be revised or adjusted as soon as possible but not later than within 5 (five) working days. Allergomedica.lt has the right to edit, add, delete the Personal data or terminate the actions of the processing of Personal data only after the identification of the identity of the Purchaser who has submitted the request.
- If Allergomedica.lt doubts the correctness of the Personal data provided by the Purchaser, the actions of the processing of Personal data of such Purchasers may be suspended, the aforementioned data may be verified and amended. Such Personal data is used only to verify their correctness.
- To exercise the rights indicated above, the Purchaser may contact the Allergomedica.lt via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- These Cookies are used in Allergomedica.lt:
|Cookie||Name of the Cookie||The purpose of the data processing||The moment of creation of the Cookie||Expiration||Used data||Further information|
|Allergomedica.lt slapukas||csrf_p_cookie||csrf security||Entering the web page||2 hours||Randomly generated number||Further information here (in Lithuanian language) or here (in English language)|
| Wp_woocommerce_session_*|| Wp_woocommerce_session_*||For identification of the visitor||Adding the merchandise to the cart or entering the web page||1 year||Further information here (in English language)|
|Woocommerce_cart_hash||woocommerce_cart_hash||Cart information||Adding the merchandise to the cart or entering the web page||1 year||Encoded line||Further information here (in English language)|
|Woocommerce_items_in_cart||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Amount in the cart||Adding the merchandise to the cart or entering the web page||1 year||Integer number||Further information here (in English language)|
|Submission _id||submission_id||Identification of the registration form filler||Uploading the payment web page||1 hour||Integer number|
The aforementioned Cookies are intended for the transferring of information via electronic communications network. When adjusting the settings of the browser, you can delete or block all or part of these Cookies; however, in this case, part of the functions of Allergomedica.lt web site may not work.
The second type of Cookies is designed to collect information regarding the attendance (collection of statistical information), to submit the contents corresponding to the Purchasers interests, and to save the visiting history.